*this post may contain affiliate links.
It’s almost Mother’s Day and it’s time to find a great gift for mom. I don’t think it’s always necessary to buy mom a gift, and I have my favorite list of free ideas in another post, but in case you’re looking to buy something a little more special than a bouquet of flowers, here’s the items that are on my wish list.
- The best way to drink more water: This water infuser
- The new cookware everyone is talking about: The Instant Pot
- This small space upright planter for herbs, strawberries and small vegetables.
- This amazing life organizing planner
- A gorgeous fair trade journal, that’s empowering women in India
- This gorgeous leather laptop/messenger bag
- A great mug and some Fair Trade low acid coffee
- Chocolate. Need I say more?
- These gorgeous and ethically made full length skirts!
- This essential oil diffuser for all my lovely aromatherapy.
Whatever you decide for mom, put your heart in it. That’s the only real thing she wants. Be blessed.